Booth,

   A couple of things from a usual lurker:

Lets see, since then the USA has turned Afghanistan into a rock pile with
how many dead?
Afghanistan already was a rock pile. No, really. The rocks are a little smaller now. I don't remember hearing of any mass bombing of cities, the kind where thousands of civilians are killed in one raid. The dead that were killed in those caves were terrorists.

The US has assasinated citizens of another country on
foreign soil with no trial nor even accusation,
If you want to use the word "assassinated", use it first with those who planned and executed the tower destruction. After you get the perpetrators of that atrocity to own the term and become one with it, then come back here and try to sell it.

and has begun regular and
systematic harrassment of most muslim young males in the US.
Most? Now you are being silly. Do you know how many muslim males reside in the United States? (Muslims are around 2% of the U.S. population. Take 1/2 of that as males and you have around 2.7 million. To get "most" you have to be at 1.35 million and one). There are about 800,000 full-time law enforcement officers in the U.S., I guess they've been pretty busy rounding up that 1.35 million and one. And what does "regular and systematic" mean? Do we beat them on the streets daily? Do we rape their women and make them watch? Do we then shoot them in the head and leave their bodies to the dogs and flies? Ooops, wrong country.

Now, in
addition, we are prepared to kill tens of thousands more soldiers and
civilians in Iraq
I would hope we are prepared to destroy the enemy until his ability to fight expires. I doubt that we will need to kill anywhere near "tens of thousands" of soldiers. And as far as civilians go, I'd say just about every Iraqi civilian nows by now what's going to happen if he stands next to a squadron of tanks, unlike those who went to work in the towers that day.

because our President has decided that Iraq is a clear and
immediate threat even though there is little or no evidence to support his
conclusions.
No evidence would ever be enough for you. I sincerely doubt that the president decided to go to war on no evidence. Are you French by any chance?

Further, he has made it clear that North Korea is next on his
kill 'em list.
I haven't heard of any massive U.S. military build-up aimed at taking over Korea yet. There's still a lot of diplomatic avenues to pursue.

I am sorry Joe, but this unprovoked slaughter has no basis in the tragedy of
Sept 11, 2001.  No basis whatsoever.
   And after that first comma, you are completely wrong.

I am not wavering and I am not forgetting.
You have forgotten, and you obviously feel that no one should be held accountable, except maybe your fellow citizens in some bizarre manner.

Regards,

- Lou Forlini
Software Engineer
System Support Products, Inc.