----- Original Message -----
From: "Philipp Rusch" <Philipp.Rusch@rusch-edv.de>
To: "Midrange List" <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 4:22 PM
Subject: very OT, sorry !

> So it's us Germans now, that are on the same level
> as Lybia and Cuba ...  as a man call Rumsfield says .

Actually it was Schroeder, not Rumsfeld, that made the call.
'We will not support war no matter what evidence is produced by Powell.'

My son was at the WTC a week before the attack. Then
he was at his dorm at AU in Washington DC when the plane
flew overhead to hit the Pentagon. He lives at ground Zero+1.

Ten years ago with the first bombing of the WTC, I told my wife,
they will try again. What they are trying to do is drop the WTC
on the NY Stock Exchange, which is next door.

I saw the second plane hoit, on TV. I told my wife, they are
trying to knock the building down, but it will not happen. Five
minutes later the first tower fell. Shortly before the first bombing,
my wife and son and I went as toursits and stood on top of the
WTC. When it fell, it seemed like it was falling from under my feet.

There is a tie-in to this list. What caused the buildings to fall was not
the
airplane, or the jet fuel. It was the data processing paper on fire. Some of
it
almost certainly as output from i-Series systems.

Liberty and freedom are the only true basis of peace in this world.
As long as we let these bullies terrorize Iraq first, their neighbors
second, and the civilized world third, there will be no peace for any of us.

I told my sister-in-law, who hates Bush more than life itself, that the
difference between us is that I know that my son lives at Ground Zero.
She thinks because her children live in Tulsa Oklahoma, that they do not.
I wish she were right.

It is not moral to sit back and let Saddam murder his countrymen.

And when the Iraqis stop funding and training the terrorists, and
Iran and Syrai and Saudi Arabia likewise, how much
better the world will be!

Brad Jensen