From: John Ross [mailto:jross-ml@netshare400.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 12:35 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: VPN

Try this
Start
My network places
View network connections
Right click dialup connection
Properties
Network (tab)
Properties
Advance
uncheck - Use default gateway on remote network

I would think VPN is going to have to change how it works soon. How many
companies would put a percentage of their PC's out side of the firewall. I
can load up on viruses on my home PC and then connect to a companies lan
via VPN behind the firewall, map a drive leave some of the viruses and
never even know that happened.

John Ross