Gino,

If you need to do this to recover from a bad event, then you will need to
locate the object which contains the entries (I don't know what object).
If you are looking to design a plan so that you can recover this
information in the future, you can use the RTVSYSINF and UPDSYSINF
commands to copy the reply list entries to a library and put them back.
If you were to run the RTVSYSINF command regularly and include the
specified library in your backup plan, then you would be able to recover
by restoring the library and running the UPDSYSVAL command.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse