They are moving to a brand new box, same version and release.
That's the big picture.
A very small piece of the puzzle was job schedule entries and system reply
list entries.

If they want to shoot themselves in the foot they can try the following to
get system reply list entries:
RTVSYSINF  then UPDSYSINF.

Benjamin Franklin

Justin Haase <JHaase@jackhenry.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/30/2003 10:29 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion