>From: Jan Megannon [mailto:jmegannon@intekom.co.za]
>Am I explaining myself correctly?

If I understand you're saying to buy your primary machine as an enterprise
machine with the needed batch and interactive power then buy a second
"standard" machine w the necessary batch, but no (paid for) interactive.
Then, should you need the DR power, you enable the interactive, (much like
CUD) and pay for the power as you need it. Right?

>As far as I can see, IBM should not lose
Sure they would. Those that are now paying for a "full" system for their DR
boxes are going to spend a lot less and those that don't have DR boxes now
are unlikely to buy them anyway.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President