Zak:

I suggest you call the QUSRMBRD (Retrieve Member Description) API before
issuing CPYF. Look at format MBRD0300 for the Access path valid and Access path
held fields. Loop on the QUSRMBRD call with a reasonable DLYJOB each time.
Don't continue to the CPYF until the AP shows a good state.

If it's really needed, I can send you an ILE CL that you can play around with
for this. It's not especially complex.

Tom Liotta

midrange-l-request@midrange.com wrote:

>   8. CPF5090 on CPYF
>
>I'm getting CPF5090: "Unique access path problems prevent updates to member
>G1CMST."
>
>I understand why I'm getting this message, that the access path has not
>finished being rebuilt on this PF that was just restored that I'm trying to
>copy data into. What I don't understand is how I can wait. Anything besides
>DLYJOB and try, try again?

Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.
19426 68th Avenue South