*BNDDIR and binder language have to be included as a part of program
technical design; having a robust source/*BNDDIR naming convention is a
great help.  Adding multiple "pieces" to a single "program" adds another
level of complexity, particularly to design (setting it up right the first
time) and maintenance (keeping track of how it works).

-rf