Actually, that is in the works - I ordered an upgrade to our firewall
software last week to allow the VPN option.  But I sure wish the OS400 SMTP
allowed us to require a login for dis-allowed relays.

"Chris Bipes" <chris.bipes=DL2X/VYRpcvuT2QgWa/frQ@public.gmane.org> wrote in
message
E46D194BB76F194DB6F771496C4258BC01E5AC@mailsrv.rp.cross-check.com">news:E46D194BB76F194DB6F771496C4258BC01E5AC@mailsrv.rp.cross-check.com...