   I've said it before and I'll say it again:

   IMHO, all of this can b= e done much more easily with SEQUEL from Advanced
   Systems Concepts (www.asc= -iseries.com)

   Contact me off-line and I'll show you some SEQUEL views= with 20-30 CASE
   conditions/statements.

   Contact ASC, and you can get = a free evaluation copy.

   "Rubino, Jim" &= lt;Jim.Rubino@Fike.com>
   Sent by: midrange-l= -bounces@midrange.com
   01/20/2003 11:08 AM CST</FON= T>
   Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussio= n