Doesn't work with ILE RPG writing to the PF either...sigh...

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com] On Behalf Of
dennis.e.lovelady@accenture.com
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 8:16 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Initializing a timestamp field when adding a record

Hi, Reeve:

DFU, even when deselecting columns, isn't the same as your first example.
The fact that YOU don't see the field doesn't mean that DFU doesn't.

However, if you use DFU against the LF you created, you'll be all set.

HTH

Dennis E. Lovelady

"Reeve Fritchman" <reeve@ltl400.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/13/2003 07:38 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion