Murali,

If I understand your situation, the problem is that you want to
automatically copy the last member of the DASYSM00 file, without knowing
the name of the member.  There is no '*LAST' value available on the CPYF
FROMMBR parameter.  You can either use *FIRST, *ALL, or supply the member
name.

If DASYSM00 is a multimember file, you will need to know the name of the
member in order to successfully copy it using the CPYF command.  You
could either use a database API or use the DSPFD (Display File
Description) with the *MBR option to an outfile.  The last record in the
outfile will contain the information about the last member created.

Unfortunately, there is no *LAST option.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse