Rob,

I agree, the masses (such as they are) are grudgingly accepting the
iseries/lotus koolaid.  but it didn't happen overnight.  even as the
iseries was busting up lotus-bench performance marks, right out of the box,
your average *nix or windows - domino guy was skeptical.  I though most of
the 1st installs were usually large iseries shops replacing server farms.
it took a while for the rest of the lotus community to jump on the
bandwagon.

rick