The SRCDAT is now and has always been a numeric field of six bytes.  There
is no date-type logic associated with it.

In SQL, you could use a date function to convert this to a date-type
field, and you'd be all set.  But I cannot see how this might have worked
in the past.
"Curiouser and curiouser," cried Alice.

Dennis E. Lovelady

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@centerfieldtechnology.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/09/2003 05:30 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion