I'd put my money on the new disk itself, considering the other ones are
still working OK.

jch

-----Original Message-----
From: Oludare [mailto:oludare@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 8:47 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: V5R1M0 9406-270 (Failed 9Gig Raided disk)

Sorry guys,  I have missed the postings cause the family here is getting all
my attention.
Yes, I agree with you guys there is likely a problem from the factory.  I
think it is with the disk controller
since the replacement disk is not registering after removing the "Failed"
disk.  I will definitely let you guys
know how I get it all resolved.

Dare