Dear all,
        I completed as following and share with you:

****************
      * CHGSPLFA VCP for iSeries V5R2
      *
      * Validity Checking program for command DSPSPLF
      *
      * Example :   protecting an SPOOL From a USER
      *
      *   CHGCMD CMD(CHGSPLFA) VLDCKR(MYLIB/CHGSPLFAVR)
      * To reset (in case you made errors) :
      *    CHGCMD CMD(CHGSPLFA) VLDCKR(*NONE)

****************

****************
      *       D E F I N I T I O N     S P E C I F I C A T I O N      *
      *
      *  Program Status Data Structure
      *
     D PGMDS          SDS
     D  Pgmq##           *PROC
     D  ErrorSts         *STATUS
     D  PrvStatus             16     20S 0
     D  SrcLinNum             21     28
     D  Routine          *ROUTINE
     D  NumParms         *PARMS
     D  ExcpType              40     42
     D  ExcpNum               43     46
      *
     D  PgmLib                81     90
     D  ExcpData              91    170
     D  ExcpId               171    174
     D  LastFile             201    208
     D  FileErr              209    243
     D  JobName              244    253
     D  User                 254    263
     D  JobNumA              264    269
     D  JobNum               264    269S 0
     D  JobDate              270    275S 0
     D  RunDate              276    281S 0
     D  RunTime              282    287S 0
     D  PgmCrtDt             288    293
     D  PgmCrtTm             294    299
     D  CmplrLvl             300    303
     D  SrcFile              304    313
     D  SrcLib               314    323
     D  SrcMbr               324    333
     D  ProcPgm              334    343
     D  ProcMod              344    353

     D  cmd_str        S           1024    INZ
     D  cmd_len        S             15P 5 INZ(1024)
     D  msg_str        S            256

     D vApiErrDs       ds
     D  vbytpv                       10i 0 inz(%size(vApiErrDs))
bytes provided
     D  vbytav                       10i 0 inz(0)
bytes returned
     D  vmsgid                        7a
error msgid
     D  vresvd                        1a
reserved
     D  vrpldta                      50a
replacement data

     D qmhsndpm        PR                  ExtPgm('QMHSNDPM')
SEND MESSAGES
     D                                7    const
ID
     D                               20    const
FILE
     D                               73    const
TEXT
     D                               10i 0 const
LENGTH
     D                               10    const
TYPE
     D                               10    const
QUEUE
     D                               10i 0 const
STACK ENTRY
     D                                4    const
KEY
     Db                                    like(vApiErrDS)

      * QCMDEXC - Prototyped Call

     D qcmdexc         PR                  EXTPGM('QCMDEXC')
     D  cmd_str                    1024    OPTIONS(*VARSIZE) CONST
     D  cmd_len                      15P 5 CONST

     C     *entry        Plist
     C                   Parm                    P1                1
     C                   Parm                    P2               10
File
     C                   Parm                    P3               26
Job
     C                   Parm                    P4                4
Splnbr
     C                   Parm                    P5                8
Sysname
     C                   Parm                    P6                1
     C                   Parm                    P7                1
     C                   Parm                    P8               10
Device
     C                   Parm                    P9                1
     C                   Parm                    P10               1
     C                   Parm                    P11               1
     C                   Parm                    P12               1
     C                   Parm                    P13               1
     C                   Parm                    P14               1
     C                   Parm                    P15               1
     C                   Parm                    P16               1
     C                   Parm                    P17              20
Outq
     C                   Parm                    P18               1
     C                   Parm                    P19               1
     C                   Parm                    P21               1
     C                   Parm                    P22               1
     C                   Parm                    P23               1
     C                   Parm                    P24               1
     C                   Parm                    P25               1
     C                   Parm                    P26               1
     C                   Parm                    P27               1
     C                   Parm                    P28               1
     C                   Parm                    P29               1
     C                   Parm                    P30               1
     C                   Parm                    P31               1
     C                   Parm                    P32               1
     C                   Parm                    P33               1
     C                   Parm                    P34               1
     C                   Parm                    P35               1
     C                   Parm                    P36               1
     C                   Parm                    P37               1
     C                   Parm                    P38               1
     C                   Parm                    P39               1
     C                   Parm                    P40               1
     C                   Parm                    P41               1
     C                   Parm                    P42               1

      * Exclude highest authority user
     C                   If        User <> 'QSECOFR' and
     C                             User <> 'QSYSOPR' and
     C                             User <> 'CHANCY'

      * Limit user can chgsplfa on their own spooled
     C                   If        %Subst(P3:11:10)<> User
     C                   Eval      msg_str =
     C                             '0000 You are not authorized to ' +
     C                             'spooled file ' + P2
      * Send diag message
     C                   callp     QMHSNDPM(
     C                             'CPD0006':'QCPFMSG   *LIBL     ':
     C                             msg_str:
     C                             256:'*DIAG  ':'*CTLBDY ': 1:'    ':
     C                             vApiErrDS)

      * Send Excape message
     C                   callp     QMHSNDPM(
     C                             'CPF0002':'QCPFMSG   *LIBL     ':
     C                             0  :'*ESCAPE':'*CTLBDY ': 1:'    ':
     C                             vApiErrDS)

     C                   EndIf

     C                   EndIf
     C                   Eval      *InLr = *On