When I woke up my son, (he turns 3 on the 28th) the first question he
asked me while still in his bed was if I burned him.

Benjamin Franklin

Don <dr2@cssas400.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/25/2002 09:53 AM
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: Merry Christmas, Neil (was: RE: 25GB tape)

Neil,

I was waiting also...threw an extra log on the fire to kinda give him a
"warm welcome"....:)

Don in DC

------