Could be.

Type options, press Enter.
  4=Delete   5=Display   6=Print   9=Display related PTF groups

Opt  PTF Group             Level  Status
     SF99519                  18  Installed
     SF99502                   4  Installed
     SF99169                   2  Installed
     SF99149                   2  Installed
     SF99148                   2  Installed
     SF99098                   4  Installed
     SF99085                   1  Installed
     SF99039                   1  Installed

F11=Display descriptions
PTF Group             Text
SF99519               520 GROUP HIPER
SF99502               DB2 UDB FOR ISERIES
SF99169               JAVA PTF GROUP
SF99149               WEBSPHERE ADV. SINGLE SERVER EDITION 4.0.4 5733WS4
SF99148               WEBSPHERE ADVANCED EDITION 4.0.4 5733WA4
SF99098               IBM HTTP SERVER FOR ISERIES
SF99085               520 BACKUP RECOVERY SOLUTIONS
SF99039               PERFORMANCE TOOLS FOR ISERIES PTF GROUP

Benjamin Franklin

"Norbut, Jim" <Jim.Norbut@Grubb-Ellis.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/23/2002 01:32 PM