Albert

Could you (and many more with you) pls manually strip off the un-needed parts
of the message quotation. This mail contained 3 footers "This is the Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion.." when I recieved it and (because I didn't strip
it off) will contain four of them send out to thousands of mailboxes. Qust
quote the part that is needed for the reader.

tia.

Henrik