Sent the attached email to a vendor this morning.  I seem to be a bit
grumpy.  Must be the nicotine deficiency <grin>.

Joe

(SENT:)

I don't know who is responsible for this, or where you got your list, but I
want this out of my mailbox.

I have seen attempts to mail to the following addresses:

uta@plutabrothers.com
pluta@plutabrothers.com
oepluta@plutabrothers.com
aa.joepluta@plutabrothers.com
pneiaa.joepluta@plutabrothers.com
ogmgagepgdlaa.joepluta@plutabrothers.com
ogmgameclchaa.joepluta@plutabrothers.com

Since you obviously don't bother to even spot check your mass mailing lists,
you have now gone onto a special category: Intellectually Deficient,
Incapable of Organized Thought, or IDIOT, vendors.  Products by vendors in
this category are immediately removed from consideration, and in fact
anybody who partners with or makes use of products from this company are
suspect.

I am forwarding this email to whatever mailing lists I deem appropriate.

Please be sure to remove all email addresses in the plutabrothers.com domain
from your mailing list.

Thank you for your time.

Joe Pluta
President