Well, I think Rob's whole intention is to show the offending headhunter
how stupid s/he was to put everyone in the To: list instead of a BCC:
by forwarding it to his favorite headhunter, potentially causing the
offending headhunter to lose business for his blunder.  I'm guessing
Rob would have forwarded that email with a new message like:
 "Hey, Bill, thought you might be interested in some hot prospects in
the To: list from an email by some other maggot headhunter who was too
thoughtless to think that perhaps the recipients would appreciate some
privacy."

Rob, I dunno.  Maybe if you followed up with another private email to
your favorite headhunter to ask that they *not* contact these people?
Guess it depends on the business relationship, and whether you can
expect your favorite headhunter to respect your wishes.  Tough call.  I
probably wouldn't do this.

- Dan