I'm somewhat impressed that they're guaranteeing uptime of the Win2K
Advanced Server OS, as well as the hardware.  (And Stratus is a good name..
but talk about a niche market!)

Pretty bold initiative and from
http://www.stratus.com/news/2002/20021021.htm:

"we have every confidence that our systems - particularly our Intel-based
ftServer series - surpass all others for reliability and availability."

We'll see how it pans out, as in the fine print section: "Stratus reserves
the right to terminate or modify the Perfect Performance Program at any time
and without notice."

On quick scan, didn't see mention of pricing, nor the cost (and numbers) of
sysadmins needed to keep the thing running...

jt