From: Adam Lang [mailto:aalang@rutgersinsurance.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:04 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: World's Cheapest Consultants

Huh?  So you are saying only open source projects are developer in China and
India?

Did you read the article?  MS dumped $400 mil there.  Several other
companies are already developing Consultant centers.

The consultant business is very proprietary ... my company is not going to
pay you to write me an app that you are going to open source.

"you would not see
> anyone doing code/applications for Mac in India.
"

And why not and how do you know?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer