Seeing as I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for IBM to do anything with
this, even if you submitted a proper request, I'd suggest another way.

There are ways for one job to access another job's QTEMP library.  This
gets under the covers a bit and I'm not certain whether the technique
uses supported APIs.  But I have seen the MI guys talking about this.

So, assuming you can get access to another job's QTEMP, you *should* be
able to accomplish pretty much what you're asking for.  Not as easy as
a Systems-Request thingy, but more flexible, as you'd be able to use
this in batch jobs as well.

HTH, Dan