I think that Pradip was in the right.  I think that it has happened before
that a vendor may mention their product as a solution as long as they let
it be known that they are the vendor, etc.  I don't think there was any
doubt.  :-)
And this didn't seem like a 'staged' question just to open a door for him.

How many times have we heard Al Barsa mention that he has a tool?  And I
think it helps the community know.

Benjamin Franklin

"Steve Landess" <steve_landess@hotmail.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com