Understood.....there is more complexity than you stated earlier.
Hope you find your answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 2:52 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Backup performance issue.

That scenario is not possible.  Each set of libraries belongs to a
legally
separated company.  And, granted the backup after the Domino backup runs
for hours, however the longest that any one particular company is down
is
a few minutes.  And there in an intranet site which lists the minutes
your
division was locked out the previous night.  The users count on
consistency.  And, other job schedule entries do also.

Benjamin Franklin

"Norbut, Jim" <Jim.Norbut@Grubb-Ellis.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/06/2002 05:27 PM