To actually look at the emails received, you can do a QRYDST *IN to an
outfile to display the list of all inbound emails received. Then you can do
RCVDST to actually receive mail to a file as well. Or you can buy a
prepackaged email solution for the AS400...

steve_landess@hotmail.com@midrange.com on 12/10/2002 02:32:04 PM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com

Sent by:    midrange-l-admin@midrange.com