Geez, of the *few* agreements that I've read, this is certainly
one of the most draconian examples.

I would never sign something like this unless the company agreed
*in writing* that your utilities are copyrighted to YOU.  And then,
I would have *that* agreement verified with a lawyer :)

Good Luck,
Terry