At 14:21 12/06/2002, David Gibbs wrote:
Folks:

translation table on the 400 was changed?  Anyone know how you can TELL if
the standard translation tables were changed?
If you don't get any better ideas, WRKTBL TABLE(tablename), and then option
5. Here's a page from QASCII. Hope it doesn't get mangled too badly:

                            Display Conversion
Table

 Table:   QASCII         Library:   QSYS

  Hex    Hex                 Hex    Hex                 Hex    Hex

 Input  Output              Input  Output              Input  Output

  00      00                 0F      0F                 1E      1E

  01      01                 10      10                 1F      1F

  02      02                 11      11                 20      80

  03      03                 12      12                 21      81

  04      9C                 13      13                 22      82

  05      09                 14      9D                 23      83

  06      86                 15      85                 24      84

  07      7F                 16      08                 25      0A

  08      97                 17      87                 26      17

  09      8D                 18      18                 27      1B

  0A      8E                 19      19                 28      88

  0B      0B                 1A      92                 29      89

  0C      0C                 1B      8F                 2A      8A

  0D      0D                 1C      1C                 2B      8B

  0E      0E                 1D      1D                 2C      8C

                                                                        More...
 F3=Exit   F12=Cancel   F17=Position

Pete Hall
pbhall@ameritech.net