Maybe this'll work - create a dummy device description with the SEPPGM
parameter set. See this article
<http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/c5100f8165ec3eb386256c230059fbac/770fa496343139bc862565c2007d44cc>

HTH

Vern

At 10:56 AM 12/3/2002 -0600, you wrote:
Okay, what you describe is exactly what I'm trying to do - I have an HP
printer with a card similar to a JetDirect.  I created an output queue and
assigned an IP address to it and setup a few other parameters and then did a
STRRMTWTR on the outq.  When I move spool files to the outq, it prints.
Except, I can't get the job separators to print.  So, you're telling me to
"move back to the source system" but I only have the one system.  Also, I
can't specify the SEPPGM parameter that Al was talking about because I don't
have a device description, only an outq and there's no place to specify it.

Dave