From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Monday, December 02, 2002 10:16:50 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: SNDPGMMSG from HLL program

Booth:

Unfortunately, unless you have a way around this, SNDPGMMSG is not commonly
eligible for execution through QCMDEXC; it must be compiled into a program
or run within a REXX procedure. That's why it won't run from a command line.

Obviously, a CL program or module with a SNDPGMMSG command within it can
always be called. But I'd vote for the API.

Tom Liotta