Hi Adam,

The workstation customization concept allows for the editing of any of the
pre-built Host Print Transform drivers that are shipped with OS/400. When
building an edited driver, you are not allowed to give it a name of one of
the already existing drivers.

Thus for example, you could name your edited HP4 driver Canon105.

HTH

/Paul