Antonio

Not that I know of. For one thing, the actual generation of the result set
does not take place until it's opened in the RPG, so there is no
information available in the CL.

To see this, run an OPNQRYF from a command line, then CPYFRMQRYF. You don't
get the "records selected, records processed" message until you execute the
copy, or until you open the file in your RPG.

Be sure to close the file after the copy!!!

What do you want to do differently if there are no records? Just curious.

Regards

Vern