> From: Mark Phippard
>
> Great.  You know you just need to run the Check Service Level option to
> apply the SP right?  That is, assuming the SP is installed on your server.

No, I didn't know that.  And I guess this is where I get confused.

--- assuming the "SP" is "installed" on "your server" ---

When I run Check Service Level it tells me it can't find D:\EXPRESS.
Remember, I installed originally from CD and then upgraded from the iSeries.
I assume that until I tell it differently, it will look to D:\EXPRESS for my
upgrades.

Now, I can probably point it at the appropriate network drive, which is what
I assume you mean by "your server".  However, how does the "SP" get
"installed" there in the first place?  Do I download the Service Pack from
IBM and then simply copy it to the iSeries in a folder of my choosing, and
then point to that folder when doing the upgrade?

Joe