Sorry for the delay in thanking you folks for the info, this is just what I
needed, thanks!.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Nolen-Parkhouse [mailto:aparkhouse@attbi.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 3:57 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Subsystem values (priority)

Howard,

When a job enters a subsystem the compare value on the job is compared
to the compare value on the available routing entries.  Each routing
entry contains a reference to a 'class' which has the run priority
value.

Once you determine the routing entry used by your job, you may wish to
create a new unique class and reference that, rather than changing an
IBM-supplied class (if that's what you have).

look at:

WRKCLS (Work with class (I'm sure we all do))
CHGRTGE  (Change routing entries)
WRKSBSD   (Work with subsystem descriptions)

This may be enough to get you started.   Otherwise check back with more
specific questions.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse