From: "Don" <dr2@cssas400.com>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 12:17 PM
Subject: Well, once again someone else leads the wayh...

Folks,

anyone get this email today?  Anyone else see the potential here?  Anyone
else remember just how many times we've asked COMMON or IBM to do this?

Don in DC

----------------

CAN'T MAKE IT TO ORACLEWORLD SAN FRANCISCO? ATTEND ONLINE.

OracleWorld, the world's largest conference dedicated to Oracle technology,
is kicking off this week in San Francisco. Just because you can't attend
OracleWorld in person doesn't mean you need to miss out. OracleWorld brings
the conference right to your desktop. Watch it Live or On Demand. It's your
choice.

Visit OracleWorld online! Go to:
http://www.oracle.com/go/?&Src=1483376&amp;Act=7

OracleWorld Online features:

11 Keynote Webcasts--hear from the industry's leading executives.
* Jeff Henley, CFO, Oracle
* Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle
* Paul Otellini, President and COO, Intel
* Michael Ruettgers, Executive Chairman, EMC
* Michael S. Dell, Chairman and CEO, Dell
* Carly Fiorina, Chairman and CEO, HP
* Oracle's executive product management team

17 Technical Session Webcasts--OracleWorld's top speakers present product
strategy, directions, and "how to" advice on Oracle technology.
* Oracle9i Database
* Oracle9i Application Server
* Oracle Application Development Tools
* Oracle Collaboration Suite
* Business Intelligence

16 Meet the Guru Sessions--meet Oracle's biggest brains, who will discuss
product and product strategy in their area of expertise.
* Ken Jacobs, Product Strategy Guru
* Thomas Kurian, Oracle9i Application Server Guru
* Wim Coekaerts, Linux Guru
* Mary Ann Davidson, Security Guru
* Angelo Pruscino, Oracle9i Real Application Clusters Guru
* Plus, 11 other topic experts

Exhibition Hall Web Cams--zoom in to the Exhibition Hall floor from your
monitor. See the Oracle DEMOgrounds, Toshiba Hot Spot, Oracle BMW Racing,
and the entire Exhibition Hall. Take a snapshot and send it to your friends.

Don't miss out on this valuable content. To visit the OracleWorld Online Web
site for a complete listing of speakers, topics, and times, go to:
http://www.oracle.com/go/?&Src=1483376&amp;Act=7

To be removed from Oracle's mailing lists, send an email to:
with the following in the subject line:
REMOVE DR2@CSSAS400.COM

[1375506/17/179121797]