You are not necessarily saving money versus multiple machines on software
cost.
BPCS charges per user, not tier pricing.  Therefore it is a wash.
EDI charges per tier.  Therefore a separate machine is often cheaper.

Benjamin Franklin

Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@att.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
11/08/2002 01:58 PM