Pete:

Yes, I've seen exactly that and the fix was PTF SI03758.

If that does _not_ fix it in your case, I'd be _VERY_ interested in hearing
about it because I fought this for weeks with IBM. Learned way more than I ever
thought I'd need about what __errno, NetServer, QNTC, etc., all really do; and
I'd hate to have to learn all over.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta