I recall someone posting that one systems vendor changed the system clock to
speed up or slow down until the clock had moved forward or back by one hour.
It seems a reasonable way to get around the problem of "reliving" that extra
hour when we "fall back".  Time based logs would still be linear.  I suppose
that workload estimators would go nuts trying to understand how 180%
utilization for that hour could have happened... <g>

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863