Guys, call this number for details. Below is the system configuration.

IBM Global Financing, Armonk, NY
Phone:  866-IBM-USED Option # 3
 Fax:  914-765-5727
E-mails to: iccused@us.ibm.com

9406 / 270 STANDARD CONFIGURATION

Feature
Code  Description          Quantity
0041 Device Parity Protection - All  1
0348 V.24/EIA232 20FT PCI Cable 1
0353 V.35 20 FT PCI Cable  1
0826 4314 Load Source Specify  1
1413 125V 14-FT PCI Cable  1
1519 Interactive Capacity Card  1
2432 Model 270 Processor  1
2763 PCI Raid Disk Unit Ctlr  1
2842 PCI IOP    1
3034 1GB Main Store   1
4314 8.58GB Disk Unit   5
4525 CD-ROM    1
4583 16GB 1/4-inch Cartridge Tape 1
4745 PCI WAN IOA   1
4746 PCI Twinaxial Workstn IOA  1
4838 PCI 10/10 MBPS Ethernet IOA 1
5000 SW preload required  1
5028 Software Version V5R1  1
5531 ALT IPL Specify for 16GB  1
5540 System Console ATT Twinaxial 1
9771   Base PCI 2-Line WAN w/modem 1

NOTES:  IF ORDERING ADDITIONAL FEATURES, PLEASE ATTACH A VALID CONFIGURATION
REPORT.

=====
SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION Description(included)

        Program
Description       Number
Cryptographic Access Provider 128-bit for iSeries   5722-AC3
Backup Recovery and Media Services for iSeries    5722-BR1
Infoprint Server for iSeries      5722-IP1
Query for iSeries       5722-QU1
Operating Systems/400       5722-SS1
DB2 Query Manager and SQL Development Kit for iSeries   5722-ST1
WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries    5722-WDS
iSeries Client Access Family      5722-XW1
MQSeries for iSeries      5733-A38
Connect for iSeries       5733-B2B
Infoprint Designer for iSeries      5733-ID1
WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition Single Server for iSeries
5733-MA1
 - 1 Year Software Maintenance (renewal after license)
WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition Single Server for iSeries
5733-WS4
Lotus Domino Server for iSeries      5769-LNT

NOTE:  TO ORDER ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE, PLEASE CONTACT IBM PARTNERLINE AT:
800-426-9990.
             ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE TO BE INSTALLED BY USER.