<snip>
Windows might go away, but not in our lifetime
<endsnip>
Brad, recently I might have agreed with you.  But when companies like ours
starts to seriously look at replacing all servers, (other than iSeries)
and desktops with Linux, then your eyes start to open.

Benjamin Franklin

Brad Jensen <brad@elstore.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
10/18/2002 01:25 AM