From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 3:37 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: GETURI Questions

Carl,

I've found from customers of my GETURI tool that IIS servers
are VERY picky about what you send in the header.  For
example, the User Agent... it's default is "e-RPG" (I bet
the IIS guys who do read their logs go "what the...")

But, in this case I'm giving it my all and I can't get it
either.  Do you have contacts there where you could ask them
what may be the problem?  If you have the most current
version of GETURI you can use DEBUG *YES (Press F10 to see
the parm) and this will dump the HTTP header request it is
building into a text file named /tmp/geturidebug.txt.  You
can then ask them what may be wrong with the request.

If it's something I need to fix on my end and it's possible,
I will do it, just contact me offline.  You can find my
contact info at www.bvstools.com/contact.html

Brad
www.bvstools.com

Bradley V. Stone