A 40S is not a model 150.  Model 150's had no software subscription
available and you had to repurchase any new release required, at a
reducted price (lower than P05) with special valu-pak pricing for most
common software.  That has now gone away and you must repurchase at full
P05 prices to upgrade a 150.

...Neil

"Steve Landess" <steve_landess@hotmail.com>