Tilo,

Have you tried using Code/400 instead of SEU?  SEU, in my opinion, is
rather buggy.

Benjamin Franklin

Tilo von Brandis <tvonbrandis@safair.co.za>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com
10/11/2002 05:50 AM
Please respond to rpg400-l

        To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        RE: MSG - The comment entry on a free-form calculation
is not val       id

Hi Bob

Thanks. Makes sense.

I also got a problem with syntax checking switched on in SEU and using SQL
code. SEU hangs and I must abort SEU.

I hoped that V5R2 or PTF would solve the problem but looks like I have to
wait till V5R3.

How does Code400 handle SQLRPGLE editing?

Regards,

Tilo von Brandis