May I suggest that we all run a utility that lists objects with missing
source?  The theory being that if we run this on a weekly basis we should
be able to find the missing source prior to the backup being 'rotated' out
of the cycle of backup tapes.

Benjamin Franklin

"Rick Rayburn" <the400man@hotmail.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com