Paul - I have experience with Source Retrieval.  They performed well for me.

One of the consultants where I was working had created programs in his own
library and moved the objects to the production library without copying the
source to the production source file.  Then somebody deleted his library,
containing the source code.  We had them decompile a couple of printer
files, display files, and RPG programs.  I emailed to them a save file
containg the objects, they decompiled them and sent back the source.

If you have objects that are observable, you can either buy the license and
run their decompiler on YOUR system or you can send them the objects that
you want to have source retrieved from and they will do it as a service,
charging you by the object.  The decision point for having them do the
decompiling for you is the cost of licensing the decompiler for your system
versus the aggregate cost of Source Retrieval decompiling them and paying by
the object.

If the objects are NOT observable, then you have to send the objects to
Source Retrieval and they perform the retrieval on THEIR system.

In this case, I'm fairly sure that they are going to want to see proof that
your client's license agreement with the software vendor allows decompiling
of the code (and most if not all vendors don't allow this), in order to
protect them from liability in the event the software vendor decides to sue
both the client, YOU and Source Retrieval if/when they discover what you
have done.

HTH