Rusty,

We have our objects in one library and data in another.  It is easier to
restore files from a tape when the data is in a separate library. The only
concern would be the number of libraries you have in your library list.
Most software companies put their objects and data in separate libraries. If
you use one library you have to be careful with your naming of your objects.

Our Source files are in separate source files too.  This makes it easier to
view the members for dspf, rpg, cl, etc. using PDM and not having to use the
position to and use the subset function.  You minimize the risk of someone
deleting a source member that they shouldn't have.
If you use one source you have to be careful with your naming convention.

What you could do is create a library and create one source file in there
and then copy all of your source file members into this new source file and
library and then have your people look at it to see if they like it or not.
If you already have then in one source file, then do the reverse of what I
am suggesting and see what everyone thinks.  You could do the same with the
objects and files, but this would take some time to do, because of the
access paths needing to be built over the PF in the new library.......and it
would depend on your DASD available.

Jim