Rusty,

1)  At our shop we keep the objects and data in separate libraries
    in the event we need to do special restores/backups. Our source
    files are also stored in the object library.

2)  We also keep all of our source code in a singe source-PF.
    This does mean you should have a solid naming convention
    for all of your member types so that they can be resident
    in the same source file.  What I like about this is that
    you can use PDM to see *all* of your source in the list at
    one time.

Good Luck,
Terry