chgsplfa will do that for you

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Hector Sanchez
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: Moving Reports from Queue to Queue

Is there a command that can be put into a CL that will allow me to move
all the reports in one Queue to another Queue?  I know that a report can
be moved by using the option 2 and outq(QUEUE).  But I need this to work
in a CL and I need to move every single report.

Hector Sanchez

Driscoll Children's Hospital

or email:

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]