Okay...here's a good one.

I just upgraded to V5R1.

Went into STRSST and used QSECOFR for the username
And tried 'qsecofr' for the password then tried what the qsecofr usrprf
password actually is...then I was told to try '11111111'.

Long story short......I disabled my qsecofr user under sst.
And when I try to change the password using F9 it says I cannot

Service tools user profile name. . . . : QSECOFR

 Type choice, press Enter.

   Current password . . . . . .

   New password . . . . . . . .

   New password (to verify) . .

 F3=Exit      F12=Cancel
 Error changing DST profile. Reason code 4.

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF4AB3

 Date sent  . . . . . . :   09/23/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :
16:12:45

 Message . . . . :   Error changing DST profile. Reason code 4.

 Cause . . . . . :   Error occurred changing the DST profile due to one of
the
   following:

     1 -- Requesting DST profile password expired.

     3 -- Requesting DST profile password will be disabled on the next
invalid
   attempt.

     4 -- Requesting DST profile disabled.

     5 -- New user password matches one of the previous passwords.

My userprofile qsecofr is enabled....what is disabled ?
How to I re-enable it ?
What is the default qsecofr password for sst ?

Jim Norbut
System Administrator